Garmin D2 CHARLIE. I purchased this from a Garmin A.D. on Jan 18, 2018.....a copy of the purchase receipt can be provided for reference, if needed.Sapphire Crystal, 10 Bar WR, TITANIUM bezel, 89 gm weight on silicone strap, 240x240 pixel resolution, (refer Garmin website for humongous number of functions which this watch offers........).All functions work perfectly.No nicks, dings, scratches (minor swirlies if any).Leather strap used a handful of times. Like new.Worn on Silicone strap on weekends or when flying to use pilot functions.Battery lasts >8 DAYS if GPS is used sparingly (once a day or so).All photos below of actual watch for sale except last but 2 which have been 'borrowed' from Garmin website.
With a rich array of color mapping, weather, waypoint reference and flight logging features, D2 Charlie sets the standard for on-wrist situational reference and backup navigation in your cockpit. You can pan and zoom the watch’s moving map to quickly expand your view of airports, waypoints, terrain, obstacles or weather activity along your route of flight. Wherever you travel, smart notifications¹ (emails, text messages, alerts and more) can display on the watch to help you stay in the know while on the go. And between flights, you can use the latest sport watch features — including Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate monitoring¹, daily activity tracking¹, training metrics and more — to keep up with your personal fitness goals.WILL BE SHIPPED VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL WITH FULL INSURANCE.THIS IS ALSO LISTED FOR SALE ON A WATCH BLOG (WUS) AND CAN BE WITHDRAWN ANYTIME IF SOLD THERE.
- Elegantly crafted GPS aviator watch features a scratch-resistant sapphire lens, diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium finished bezel and interchangeable watchbands
- Aviation functions include full-color dynamic moving map, GPS navigation, NEXRAD weather display³, airport information and automatic flight logging
- Smart notifications¹ help you keep in touch, while sport watch functions offer wrist-based heart rate², activity profiles, fitness tracking¹ and more
- Dedicated Direct-to and Nearest buttons plus enhanced flight planning capability allow you to easily build/modify flight plans and transfer to the Garmin Pilot™ app
- Includes baro-adjustable altimeter, compass with HSI, Zulu/UTC time reference, timers/alerts and more
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode.